In SharePoint online – Office 365, you can share your site to external users who doesn’t have access to your network. The external user must have hotmail email or Microsoft Live email id. Here are the list of steps to share your team site to external users.
- From the Administration Center Menu, click Manage Site Collections.
- Navigate to SharePoint Online Administration ,
- click Site Settings
- Click Manage External Users and then click Manage External Users.
- Select Allow and then click Save.
This will activate your External sharing on a particular site.you can grant access to external user to your team site as follows:
Navigate to the site which you want to share
- Click Site Actions
- Select Share this site from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the e-mail addresses of the external users that you want to invite either as a visitor or a member.
- Type your message and then click Send.
Happy SharePointing Folks 🙂