If you face this issue “we’re having a problem opening this location in file explorer, add this web site to your trusted sites list and try again” when you try to click open with explorer.
There are two reasons associated to it.
1.Desktop experience feature was not installed.
2. web client service stopped.
To install the Desktop experience feature and start the web client service.
- Open Server Manager > Manage > Add Roles and Features.
- Select Features > below User Interfaces and Infrastructure > Desktop Experience.add desktop exprience features
- Click Next and Install the same.
- Restart Server.
- Navigate to Run and type services.msc
- Start WebClient Service and see the expected results.
Happy SharePointing Folks!!